ASCO Fluid Control & Pneumatics products from Emerson have been relied upon around the world for over 100 years. Our college engineering scholarship program proudly bears that name and was founded over ten years ago to reward exceptional undergraduate and graduate students pursuing a career in manufacturing and processing engineering.
The award consists of two, $5,000 scholarships to U.S. engineering students who are pursuing careers in industrial automation-related disciplines. Additionally, $1,000 grants will be made to the engineering departments of the colleges in which the winners are enrolled. The scholarships are merit-based and will be awarded on the candidate’s potential for leadership and for making a significant contribution to the engineering, instrumentation, systems, and automation professions, particularly as they relate to the application of fluid control and pneumatics technologies. Scholarship recipients may be eligible for an internship.
Stay up to date on the latest ASCO Engineering Scholarship info on our Facebook Page.
You can also view the previous winners here.
Rules and Regulations
- Now accepting applications for the 2021 ASCO Engineering Scholarship, click here to submit your information.
- Applicants must have completed their sophomore year in a bachelor’s degree program or enrolled in a graduate program, at the time of application.
- For students enrolled in a 4+ year bachelor's program, those who have completed their sophomore/second year when applying for this scholarship will be considered.
- Winning participants are not eligible to apply for future ASCO scholarships.
- Emerson employees and relatives are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Scholarships will be paid directly to recipient’s educational institution.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or legal U.S. resident.