Emerson continues its strong commitment to safety in the current COVID-19 and post COVID-19 operating environments in the refining and chemical industries.
We are continuously developing digital innovations that allow plants to run with reduced safety risks in today’s changing conditions of reduced staff, remote monitoring, extended turnaround schedules, production run rate changes and frequent shutdowns/startups.
In this joint effort between Emerson and John H. Carter Company, the safety webinar modules for our strategic clients targeted at HSE Managers, Operations and Process Safety Engineers to help address these current issues.
We would like to invite you and your team to join us in this series of 1 hour webinars scheduled in your area which will cover the following topics
Wednesday, June 10th, 9-10:15am CST
Module 1: Process Safety
"Confidently manage and prevent fires, explosions, and other process incidents"
- Digital Isolation Technologies (ESD Valves)
- PRV Optimization & Monitoring
- Situational Awareness / Alarm Management
- Burner Management / Fired Heaters
Wednesday, July 1st, 9-10:15am CST
Module 2: Loss of Containment
"Solutions to proactively avoid leaks, spills, and releases"
- Tank Safety
- Corrosion Monitoring
- Fire & Gas
- Hydrocarbon Leak Detection
- Pump Monitoring – API 682 Auxiliary Seal Monitoring
Wednesday, August 5th, 9-10:15am CST
Module 3: Occupational Safety
"Protect personnel through technology innovations"
- Personnel Location Awareness
- Safety Shower and Eyewash Stations
- Procedure Automation
- Automated Operator Rounds